1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Garbage Cost

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by AFTHUNT, Jan 11, 2022.

1. AFTHUNT

AFTHUNT Well-Known Member

I have been with the same garbage hauler for 14 years (my fault only renegotiated once).
    Got first bill this year price went from $95/month to $144/month i about fell over. Needles to say i was pissed called them, all they said is prices gone up. So i called the two other company's and got price of $103 and $77 from the other 2 haulers. Boy that 77 looked great so i called my original hauler and told them i was canceling their service and low and behold they said hold on let me see what kind of price we can get you, i said there is no way you can cut it in half. Well my new price with all fees and no surcharges is now $56 / month. so needless to say take the time and get pricing and renegotiate your garbage bill more money in my pocket.:D:)

Keith and msestak like this.
  2. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

I need to call mine. My rate did exactly the same as yours. I just paid for the first quarter of 2022. A local campground pays the bill 6 month of the year, and I pay the remaining 6 months. Works out great, because my busy season is in the fall and winter, while theirs is in the spring and summer!

msestak likes this.

3. Glenn M

Glenn M Well-Known Member

I pay annual and was up to 325, switched to another at 240. Four bag limit

msestak likes this.
  4. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

spread the news, i bet they are doing the same to other businesses.

Glenn M likes this.
  5. AFTHUNT

My wife calls the telephone company and cable/dish people and they also do price reduction if you complain enough.

msestak likes this.
  6. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

Mine went up $3. I can't imagine the kind of increases you guys experienced.

msestak likes this.
  7. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

I’m so far out I don’t have trash pick up , I burn all paper and cardboard and go to the county dump every 2 -3 weeks at no charge, all animal parts get put out across the Rd to feed the critters , then when done I bury the bones .

pir^2h, msestak and PartTime2 like this.
  8. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Let me guess, WM?

The same thing happened to my parents.

9. AFTHUNT

correct

msestak and Keith like this.