1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wanted: Animal Skulls (raw Or Cleaned)

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Crepuscular Creature, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Hello, I am an aspiring taxidermist and bone collector. I own many animal skulls (and bones) already, but I'm hoping to expand my collection or possibly obtain a skull for a gift I have planned for a loved one. I currently cannot pay a lot of money, as I'm still in school and don't have a phenomenal paying job, but I will look at everything offered! (As long as it is legal!!)

Skulls I'm looking for *specifically*: Wolf, Zebra, Beaver, Squirrel, Rabbit, Elk, Moose, Big cats, Foxes (besides a red fox), Cape buffalo, Longhorn cow, baby animals, domestic dogs, African animals, cervids besides Whitetail deer, I can't think of any others currently, but you can offer anything!

Skull I'm looking for for a gift: Horse, Bat

As I said, I'm interested in any and all offers, expensive or inexpensive, I'll consider them all, even if I already own a skull or two of the species! I don't mind if they're raw or cleaned, not skinned, or mummified, as long as it's not incredibly smelly, as I don't want anything to go wrong with shipping!

(I will like comments to show I have read them! I may not reply to anyone for a while due to school and things going on in life, but I will at least acknowledge that I read them!!)

Located in MI

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
  2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

have I think 4 long leg bones broken by past hit by car, gunshot, who knows now healed crooked or deformed. meat etc still on. $75 shipped for the whole lot. cleaned they look pretty gnarly showing the healing calluses.

Crepuscular Creature likes this.

3. e101011

e101011 Active Member

earth
    I'm not normally a seller, but I've got the following pieces available that are redundant in my own collection:

$750 Cape buffalo
    $175 Aoudad/Barbary sheep
    $125 Black wildebeest
    $25 Beaver
    $50 Coyote

Prices do not include shipping.

I'd be open to trading as well if you have something that I don't.

All are cleaned (not raw, no skin), but the cape buffalo could use a cleaning just because it's an old specimen and kind of dirty. Probably just a little soap-and water or wipe with peroxide. Haven't gotten around to doing it myself. The beaver and coyote have the mandibles. I don't have them in front of me here but as I recall the teeth are all pretty much intact on everything.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  4. rosscoak

rosscoak Member

I have raw Alaska marten mink beaver otter red fox, wolf and sometimes wolverine skulls.
    Jesse

5. cattledog

cattledog Member

Cleaned/whitened Roe buck skull,nice antlers.great condition,includes lower jaw.
    115 shipped in U.S. only
    Paypal

Text 410-490-3759