1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Black Bear Rug, Stretched But Not Felted, Picture Of Wazoo Scott Lennard Rug Shell

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by slennard, Jan 26, 2022.

1. slennard

slennard Member

For sale, nice shiny black fall black bear for sale. Medium size. Estimated to be a 3-4 year old male. 5 foot 2" nose to tip of tail. A little less than 6 foot to the hind feet. [​IMG] Has the nice brown markings on the muzzle. No rubs. Nice claws. Head is all finished and painted and mounted on the newest Wazoo Scott Lennard shorter upper lipped rug shell. R-218-88KS It was actually used for the photo in the Research catalog. It is all stretched but not yet felted. Flanks and arm pits need to be dyed. Since it is not rugged you are free to use whatever color felt that you or a customer wants. Satisfaction guaranteed! $775 plus shipping. Call or text 406-334-0776 or email scott@scottlennard.com Not sure if I know how to post pictures but will try. If none are present feel free to email me for pictures.[​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  2. slennard

slennard Member

Sorry! Pictures coming when my wife gets home from work to upload pictures UUUUUgh!