1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Colorado Fur Auction Update

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by coloradocat, Jan 30, 2022.

1. coloradocat

coloradocat Member

Just a reminder the Colorado Trappers and Predator Hunters will have there annual fur auction Feb. 9 and 10th at the Lincoln County Fairgrounds in Hugo, CO.

Weds. the 9th we will sell antler,green skinned bears and mountain lions, skulls, bone,shells, carcass, castor,tanned fur. Looks like we will be approaching 200 bear, these bears are green skinned and froze and will have skulls and claws attached. We should also have close to 30 mountain lions in the same condition. They will vary from time of harvest as the majority of them are owned by the State and were problems animals, and rightfully so utilizing the resource.

Thurs. 10th will be just finished raw fur. Coyote,cats,coons,skunks,badgers and the likes.

Any questions please call Otis Latham 970-812-7473 Thanks for your time.

skitownguy likes this.
  2. I’ll be there! Great auction. 132E64FD-8339-40A5-9A76-2DA6E2DFB551.jpeg

NMJagdHunter likes this.

3. hoytarcher

hoytarcher Member

Iowa
    How do out of state buyers go about buying at this auction?

4. monstertom

monstertom New Member

Anyone may show up and purchase any of the goods for sale. No special license required.

Purchases may be paid with cash credit card (+3%) or check with bank letter of credit.

Inspection starts at 3pm Monday.

5. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

6. monstertom

monstertom New Member

That is a photo of the coyote portion of a past sale.

msestak likes this.
  7. do you have an online bidding process? I would love to bid, but can not make it up. Would also hire someone to box what I buy and I can send shipping labels. Looking at skunks, gray fox, beaver, cheaper end of coyotes, but not junk thanks