1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Scammers

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by 11PYBOWHUNTER, Jan 31, 2022.

1. 2019 post with same number stating back then he was a scammer. With screen shots to boot!!! Different screen name though. Lol. Look it up

Attached Files:

2. Show me yours! Here's mine :)

Attached Files:

3. Lol here is "your" mink in my house right now. It belongs to Nicolien, I tanned it for her it and it is currently in my possession. Here is my post you stole the photo from, but you already know that. https://www.instagram.com/p/CZdPfIXJlro/

IMG_0529.jpg

4. The pelt is currently at the tanner's place! The tanner has an Instagram but the pelt belongs to Nicolien (OrangeLion). Here's screenshots for y'a

Attached Files:

msestak likes this.
  5. What upsets me more is the lack of support from the admin/moderators. I reported his posts and wrote in the comments how it’s a known fact the person is a scammer. Yet, they remain because the admin/moderators do nothing.

KLFL and Nicolien Jansen like this.
  6. AubreyW

AubreyW Active Member

Spoke with one myself. $800 item. Asked for a pic since it was 800.
    Lol ass hat told me if I was spending $800 I should know what the bird looked like....
    Yep, I sure do.... but I ain't seen yours you're selling

11PYBOWHUNTER and KLFL like this.
  7. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

The scammer has been banned. Sorry he wasn't banned immediately. I was out of the country last week with limited internet access.

8. Thanks Ken. I messaged you about another one a few days ago.

9. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Hi Ken. Thank you for taking out some of the trash. This scammer apparently still has other user profiles on here though. JonasTaxidermist, James Halliday and Northern H. If you run the email he uses of [email protected] and the phone number of 252-381-0703 you will find those are connected to those names as well.

Ken Edwards likes this.
  10. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

I HATE CROOKS !!

tem likes this.