1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Extra Long Hold Time On Phone Through Mckenzie.

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Connie Mack Moran, Feb 14, 2022.

1. 15pt

15pt Well-Known Member

Alabama
    This was my biggest problem didnt ever call back.

2. Exactly!!!!!! And that pisses me off

3. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

I called there last night at 7pm was on hold for 5 mins tops , placed a $5000. Order to pic up from PA . Most thing were in stock , that said they have to pour some of the forms and that could take up to 3-4 weeks as the foam is a petroleum product and you know how things are with that . The other good and bad some of the products are in NC so won’t be in PA when I pic up . The good is they are going to ship all of the NC stuff and the forms that need to be poured directly to me at no charge . The only thing they did not have in stock and no idea of when they would was 1 pair of small deer ear liners and the HMS hangers for ped mounts . So all in all I’m pretty happy with them .

Glenn M likes this.
  4. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Yes , I ordered NE28-30-32 mm deer eyes , plus fox , coyote squirrel and beaver . Said all was in stock , I’m pking up on Wednesday the 9th so I guess we will see .

5. Glenn M

Glenn M Well-Known Member

Thanks 13 point. My post about if you ordered eyes looked messed up with this site acting weird , so i deleted it, you must have answered when i was doing that.

13 point likes this.