1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Lf: Vintage Mannequin Images

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Crepuscular Creature, Mar 8, 2022.

1. Hello, my name is Raven and I'm in need of pictures of old/antique/vintage taxidermy molds/forms/mannequins for my senior project. I am researching the history of taxidermy and would love to include a whole section about how mannequins have changed throughout the years in my presentation. I, of course, will make no profit off of the presentation other than a grade in school (I count that as a sort of emotional profit lol). I'm not looking to buy any old mannequins, as I already own a mule deer whose mannequin seems to be made out of very old clay, cardboard, and some other materials you wouldn't necessarily find in today's taxidermy.

All in all, by old/antique/vintage, I mean the mannequins that are carved from wood, use most of the skull, are made from paper mache, etc. Basically, just things that would be unusual to use in today's taxidermy.

if you would prefer to email pictures, you can send them to: [email protected]

[please have the subject as something like 'old taxidermy mannequin(s), as that is more or less my 'taxidermy/skulls buy/sell' and 'business' email and I get multiple emails from multiple places.]

Thank you, and have a great rest of your day/night!

2. NOAH@aarrkk

[email protected] Active Member

GA

3. qltycapes

qltycapes Active Member

1C1B2007-C361-4541-8927-422A01D94A4A.jpeg

Crepuscular Creature likes this.