1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hunt of a lifetime needs help.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by f.Schmidt, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Anything in Northern Wi.or the U.P. of Mich. feel free to get a hold of me.

2. Glad to help in Kansas ! Check my website for phone no. & email

3. Geno

Geno New Member

If ever east of the Muddy waters just holler.Will mount for free here in Bama.Would be a honor and thanks for what you do.Geno

4. If you ever need anyone east of the creek, I am located in Mississippi & would be Honored to help.

5. oneshot

oneshot Member

Glad to help. Drop me a line at [email protected] if you need assistance.
    Oneshot
    ask for Mike

6. Hey Frank,

Did you get my phone message? I will be more than happy to donate services for a rug. Am presently waiting to hear from the United Special Sportsman Alliance (Child Wish) to do rugwork on a bear a 12 year old boy will be hopefully harvesting in early October.

Kind Regards,
    Mary

7. Sign me up, Im in Alaska

907-474-1009 shop

8. TRAPPERGIRL

TRAPPERGIRL Proud Member-Taxidermy M.A.F.I.A. & Taxinet Clique

I'm Doing it for The United Special Sportsman Alliance -- USSA at www.childwish.com

but sign me up for here too --- I'm in Illinois

9. Hi Frank,

I am already signed up here in Oregon, and I just got word that Bobby got his Moose, which I will be mounting for him. Way to go Bobby, I believe it was 56".

It's good to see you all open up your hearts, to help these kids. Way to go.

10. kirk

kirk Member

Sign me up I run Wild memories taxidermy in Emmett, Id what you guys do is awesom.

11. EX-NTA

EX-NTA New Member

Thanks Kirk, from Idaho! I'll help out, too. Email me more info, and I'll see if we can put it in our Idaho Taxidermists Association newsletter, also.

Wade from Boise