1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Great Dealings With Bob Wendt

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by drob, Mar 9, 2022.

1. drob

drob Well-Known Member

Just received my first order from Bob Wendt.Very nice product and super fast delivery!!!

msestak likes this.
  2. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Your lucky it is what he said it is . If not you would be screwed like some .

Savanna likes this.

3. Savanna

Savanna Member

I almost got screwed too, I live on base I have to have my packages delivered to a house off base. I ordered a possum from him and he sent it via USPS, it was delivered to the address but instead of being dropped of on the porch to be brought inside immediately. It was put in a package box, outside IN THE SUN for 2 days. I (unfortunately) am stationed in California, where it consistently is mid 70s. Luckily I caught it in time, it was completely thawed, but just barely still cold. We will wait to see any slippage.

4. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

savanna, I sent it to the address you told me to send it to, so you can not blame any of that on me. the fact it sat in YOUR mail box 2 days after delivered in hot sun 70 degrees i a credit to the excellent packing.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
    drob, pir^2h, e101011 and 3 others like this.
  5. 13 point

And I will agree with that , that you can’t control and is not on you .

pir^2h likes this.
  6. Savanna

Savanna Member

I am not blaming it on you, it's primarily USPSs fault, I never got notified it was delivered until I investigated where my package was. The only issue I have with you is that you use USPS when it is consistently unreliable. However, you packaged it perfectly, worked with me considering confusions, and patiently waited and held the possum for me. This comment or situation is by no means an attack on your business or how you do business with buyers.

7. 13 point

Wait till something goes wrong, then see how he treats you .

Savanna likes this.
  8. Savanna

Savanna Member

Unfortunately there are tons of sellers that are like that.

9. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

If you are referring to this site, I wouldn't say tons. I think that is stretching it. In general across the internet, hell yes, there are lots of scammers and liars.

Savanna likes this.