1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Some Extras For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by e101011, Mar 9, 2022.

1. e101011

e101011 Active Member

earth
    Going to be moving in a couple of months and it'll be enough work getting my own skull collection packed up and relocated, so I'm now extra-motivated to divest myself of some of the extra odds-and-ends that are just in the way. Feel free to make an offer on any of the following. Not giving anything away, but any reasonable offers will be considered.

Aoudad (Barbary) Sheep skull. Probably female or a young male. Slight nose damage, no mandible. All upper teeth intact. Removable wire hanger in foramen magnum. Horns are glued on. Skull itself: 10" long, 6" wide, 5" high. Horns: about 12". Overall: 15" long, 15"wide, 6" high.

Beaver skull. About 5" long, 3.5" wide. Glue residue on molars, but not on incisors. Mandible is included but is not attached. Incisors are firmly attached

African Cape Buffalo skull. older specimen with some discoloration. Could be easily cleaned up with some peroxide. No mandible, most upper teeth intact. 22" long, 12" high, skull itself is about 10" wide, but the horns are 35" at their widest point. This will be expensive to ship.

Coyote skull. Not glued, missing some upper teeth including right canine. About 7.5" long and 3.5" wide.

Photo of a deer on polished wood. Colors are faded and there's some scuffs. The back has a thing to hang it. Probably made in the 70s or 80s. It's sort of oval-shaped, about 21x17".

Mule deer rack. Eight point, on a wooden plaque. Seems to be attached to the skull plate, but covered with leather bolted on top. There are two screw-holes in the wood, one above and one below. The back has an eyelet for hanging. Antlers are about 19" base-to-tip and the widest spread is about 21". The plaque is about 14x9".

Brown mink pelt. About 30" including tail. It's a full skin, so it may be mountable. Missing forelegs and chin. Small tear on snout. Could be used for taxidermy or clothing.

Black Wildebeest skull. No mandible, upper teeth mostly intact; a couple missing. Skull is about 18" long and 6" wide. Widest spread of horns is about 18" and they measure 20" around the curl.

All of the skulls are finished and ready to display. Nothing raw. Payment by PayPal ideally, or mail me a check. Pickup in (or delivery to within reason) from any of Alexandria or Leesburg VA, or Schuylkill County PA (or points in between those) is available on the bigger pieces. Otherwise I prefer to ship USPS.

PM or reply to make an offer or if you'd like additional photos.

3.png 2.png 3.png 2.png `.png 1.png 1.png 1.png