1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

~300 Coyote Skulls And A Few Skunk ,badger, Red Fox, And Coon

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bob wendt, Mar 21, 2022.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

coyote $6, skunk $7, coon $4, badger $15, red fox $5. also have 2 damaged badger FREE if with another paid order. plus shipping, minimum order 10. will give SIGNIFICANT discount for large orders PICKED UP.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2022
    White Rabbit and old60furs like this.
  2. MichelleTCM

MichelleTCM New Member

Ottawa
    Hello, Are these already processed? Would you be willing to work with me to ship to Ottawa Canada? I know there is export/Import paper work. I would buy a significant amount of Coyote skulls which do not have regulations in Ontario.

3. bob wendt

michelle, no shipping to canada, only to u.s. destinations. you are welcome to come pick up here (central indiana), or I can ship to a receiving agent in the u.s. all are raw frozen not cleaned.

4. meat

meat Active Member

5. meat

meat Active Member

I'm in need if 2 coyote skull's. If you are willing to sell 2. Please text me at 989 634 9584. Thank you!

6. Kevin Wilson

Kevin Wilson New Member

I'd love to have 1 of each except for the racoon. Feel free to text me at 2142886577. Thanks!

7. Minde deMelo

Minde deMelo New Member

I would like to order some my email is [email protected]

8. bob wendt

all the misc skulls are sold , pending payment. I do still have ~250 coyote skulls. anyone interested here is how to contact me, call me on the phone 317-326-4670, email me at [email protected], or pm me thru this site. no texts will be answered.

9. bob wendt

add in a couple fox squirrel skulls, plus the 1 woodchuck, and a whole freezer full of coyotes

10. Hello, I am interested in skunk, badger and fox, 2 of each. Please text me at 323-382-2811

11. bob wendt

ttt