1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Fish Molds For Sale?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Gary R, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Gary R

Gary R Active Member

Anyone selling any fish molds? I mold a lot of fish I personally catch (and then offer to customers), but I am also looking to expand my offerings to customers without buying from the big suppliers. We are pretty limited here in the south with mainly LMB, bream, and crappie. Do you have anything available? Cold-water, warm-water, salt water......? Just looking to expand my selection.

Many thanks!

Gary R

Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
  2. Gary R

Gary R Active Member

*** BUMP *** Anyone?

3. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

I sent you a message in regards to LMB molds I have. I have a set of 15 molds of largemouth bass 5 lbs up to 12 lbs possibly one larger 15 lbs with fin molds. $1000 for all. These are heavy duty double sided keyed molds. Great detail. Pick up only in Florida. Not willing to ship. To many, too large,too heavy.

4. rktaxidermy

rktaxidermy member of m.t.a. / u.t.a. / n.t.a.

hi gary, i have several different molds, i also have fiberglass molds too, i would try to make you a good deal on all. ron

5. crablover

crablover Well-Known Member

I have close to 2000 fish molds, many of which I no longer need. PM me with what you are looking for

6. Gary R

Gary R Active Member

I sent you a return Private Message, earlier last week. Thanks.

7. Gary R

Gary R Active Member

PM sent. Thanks!

8. Gary R

Gary R Active Member

PM sent. Thanks!

9. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

Hello Gary, I sent you my email and phone number PM. I'm not getting message alerts from this site on my emails. Not sure why?
    Thank you
    Don

10. jemmick

jemmick Active Member

WNY
    I have numerous molds, perch,crappie,bullhead catfish,a few trout,bluegill I also have flounder small shark(13in) I ck the others if interested . Email [email protected]