1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mckenzie Update

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by BowDeadly, Apr 20, 2022.

1. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Great post Bruce , did finally get my hole order in besides a few things I knew about . I don’t blame them for not having it or being late getting it to me , my issues went from an easy transition to little dumb shit that no one could answer or figure out , the girl was great but would have to ck on something’s and call me back , a few times those calls never came .

2. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

We can be 100% right and someone will say we are wrong. I have an issue with when someone tells me it will go out tomorrow and 5 days later you call and find out the only two things THEY HAD haven't shipped yet after 4/5 days. Or one set of eyes in stock and doesn't get shipped for more than a week, covid, laziness, forgetfulness or whatever, a week come one now. To many times I have called before and had it delivered in just a day or two..

John C likes this.

3. crablover

crablover Well-Known Member

The girls that are taking orders are working from home and not at a production facility. They are doing there best and are following directions from management. If you ask for their direct extension # they will give that to you. They cannot answer any technical questions from home, and other than forwarding orders, or request for call back, it is all forwarded to a management office for fulfillment or production. It is out of control for these girls once you place an order. Management is totally directed by LLCP at this point since they now own McKenzie and every company it has purchased and taken over. As I stated earlier, LLCP is a privately held company and not a hedge fund, ETF or publicly traded company on the stock market. LLCP has created a monopoly in the taxidermy supply business, and unfortunately nothing can be done about it until LLCP decides to sell and drop it from it's portfolio of companies it own's. There should be no doubt, that Joe F'in Biden has caused this issue with the decisions LLCP has made in regards to the issues taxidermists are facing with McKenzie. It is not the fault of McKenzie, LLCP, but the complete utter failure of mentaly challenged, tree hugging, bumbling joke of our president Joseph R Biden from Scranton, PA. Look folks, this is not a joke, (scratch nose), hyperbole, (scratch ear) come on man, we can do this!

4. BowDeadly

LLC, Biden or what ever, A set of IN STOCK eyes took over a week and a half to get shipped, that's a joke. I call BS on this one. In stock items should be shipped right a way not weeks later, who's fault is that?

msestak, old60furs and drob like this.
  5. socalmountainman

socalmountainman Northwestern School of Taxidermy - Class of '73

I'm Jewish and a taxidermist. Tanneries in most countries are Jewish, especially in Portugal and Spain where my family is from. The most famous taxidermists in the world, Jonas Bros., were Hungarian Jews, It's not a Jew thing - there are greedy people everywhere! There are even poor Jews, can you believe it? Get off the Jew thing, my whole crowd is/are a conservative group of Jews. You should really look up Dennis Prager or Ben Shapiro!

Clew, msestak, Glenn M and 4 others like this.
  6. Denton Shearin

Denton Shearin 2009-Breakthrough Award, McKenzie Award,

We placed an order over $5,000 on the 21st of last month. Back ordered 19 items, no eyes. Just got confirmation of the back ordered items today!

7. Two forms ordered on April 7th…they took my money but I haven’t seen the forms.

8. BowDeadly

Yea I needed a couple forms called them around 11:00, left phone on speaker while I worked on a deer. In about an 1/2 hour no music but phone was still on there. Hung up and called again, same thing. I don't care what any one says no reason for that BS. And probally worse is the BS you'll go through when they do answer. Called James Taxidermy last week for a couple forms, they had what I needed and got them in a couple days.
    JAMES TAXIDERMY 1-800-488-3337 GIVE THEM A CALL

9. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

They are finally picking up the phone - no more 20 to 30 min wait ... , however still taking 6 to 8 weeks to get your forms.. btw: Frank James does not carry mule deer or good elk forms or African for that matter so no can't use them

10. BowDeadly

GOOD NEWS BAD NEWS
    For you diehard Mckenzie fans, they had what I wanted and didn't wait but 5 minutes, but I didn't pull the trigger. The one form was 86.00 + 2.5 % surcharge and I remembered James Taxidermy, I called them and the full sneak form (50.00), 4 sets of ear liners, 2 needles and a rougher was less than the single form from Mckenzie. Shipping was a bit cheaper also.

11. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Finally got a white tail shoulder form from an order 2 months ago. Still waiting on 2 bison shoulder forms.

Weird this is, you know how a form gets a darker yellow color from sitting around for some time. From my guess, this form was poured at least several months ago if not more, and yet we waited for 2 months for it????

12. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

apparently, they are the ones to be calling for complaints