1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tanned Furs For Wall Hangers

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by WI Trapper, May 1, 2022.

1. I just received my fur back from Moyle's Tannery. These were all legally harvested by me in northern Wisconsin in the months of November and December and are beautifully prime. They are mainly meant for wall hangers or for making garments such as hats, mittens ect. The feet are attacked on one of the red fox, the black coyote (Is Sold) and the small otter. If your interested and need pricing, please contact me via this site or at [email protected]. I sold a number of tanned furs here last year and the customers were very happy with the quality.

Note: I couldn't post all the pictures because of the file size but I would be happy to email them to you or I can edit the post tomorrow and add the remainder of the pictures. I have a young of the year otter and it's small, the large male otter is already sold.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  2. Great guy to buy from. I bought last year and also bought a few out of this batch.

ice likes this.

3. Thanks for the recommendation Chad. I'm just trying to find alternative markets for my fur since the market is down at this time. Once raw furs go back up, the tanned furs are going to be more expensive. Now's probably the best time to buy.

ice and bob wendt like this.
  4. The black coyote has been sold.

5. ttt

6. ttt