1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Cape Goes With Horn..

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Vins22, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Vins22

Vins22 New Member

Texas

Attached Files:

2. Penczak

Penczak Active Member

Looks green. Did you freeze it? Or salt it?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022

3. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

ANOTHER USELESS POST..Emailed and did the Conversation, no response. I think they post to brag, hey look what I have, wouldn't you like to have it? You respond and they don't answer, hate to tell you what I really think.

Penczak likes this.
  4. Penczak

Penczak Active Member

It might be worth that much if they had skinned it for lifesize. I think it's a little high for just the Sh Mt.

5. BowDeadly

You are 100% correct.

6. Penczak

Penczak Active Member

Town stuffs, displays beloved albino deer
    Garner gives White Deer honored spot
    The forum was not giving me the option to post a new thread so I put it here.
    Also the original had lots of comercial ads in it. So I just copied and pasted the article.
    This is older but seems more and more towns have their local Albino mounted with their local goverment funds.

GARNER NC
    - An albino deer that was the darling of town residents before she was killed by a car is back, this time stuffed and safely displayed.

More than 75 people came to see the deer display on Sunday. Some were crying.

“I just want to reach up and pat her on the head and tell her it will be all right,” said Glinda Russell, 54.

The mounted deer – simply named White Deer – was displayed on a stage at Old Garner High School. Town crews went to the woods the deer once roamed, hacked down 15 small pines and arranged them in a cluster between velvet curtains.

Residents all over town had talked up their albino deer sightings. One got a picture, grainy but good enough, and it hung in a drugstore.

Garner officials named a new 96-acre park White Deer Park at the suggestion of resident Dianna Arnold, who described her one 10-minute encounter with the deer as “absolute peace.”

Town aldermen named the park for the deer a few days before White Deer was killed by a car.

7. Triad Taxidermy

Triad Taxidermy Member

Just like trying to sell a road kill bobcat for $300 in another thread. Aint nobody touching that.

rogerswildlife and Penczak like this.
  8. BowDeadly

FUNNY its expensive yes but I was willing to pay or trade if he would of just responded. I don't understand some people.

9. Vins22

Vins22 New Member

Texas
    Sorry guys I have not been online, I was out of state so didn’t check my emails until today. So sorry guys