1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Help

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by wrightwaytaxi, Jun 17, 2022.

1. I

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
  2. Joe Kish

Joe Kish Well-Known Member

Texas
    I don't blame anyone for not touching this touching plea, but it has the feel and the elements of a scam.

joeym likes this.

3. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Says he has been here for 15 years though and has posts pertaining to taxidermy.

4. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Was posted last month, the same identical thing , I told him to go to his local social service for help , I’m feeling it’s a scam . Sorry it’s just how it’s coming across .

livbucks likes this.
  5. I

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
  6. No scam at all, I've been a member since 2007! I had just needed help! Thanks for being so judging, I appreciate it so much!

7. I'm happy that there is at least one smart person that wrote a reply to this! No scammer here, just a guy that did desperately at that point in time need help! BTW I did not post this a month prior, I posted it June 17th in two places on here, because I was not really sure where to post it! Scammers are people that come on here, new to the site, trying to sell stuff that don't exist. They don't come on here asking for help. Thanks for having some smarts there guy! Because those other guys obviously don't!

8. BTW it's posted June 17th twice, once in the wanted and once in the Taxidermy Industry, Sorry that you don't know how to tell your dates and months apart! I've been on this site longer than you've been on here, yet I'm a Scammer! Have a heart guy! What goes around comes around! Remember that!!

9. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Since you want to go on a rant A hole , the first time I seen your post I gave you sincere advice and from what I seen you never answered in any way . Sorry for you predicament but there is lots of help out there instead of begging on a taxidermy sight . In today’s world you can trust or believe No One .

livbucks likes this.
  10. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

The problem with this in my opinion is you need to come on here with some proof of who you are where you are at etc... a lot more information is needed for people to donate cash to help someone out. The internet is a crazy place no one even knows who you are, you could be some 13 yr old kid in cameroon for all we know. A Better explanation of your situation as well just saying you're having hard times and can't feed your family isn't enough. Why haven't you worked in a year?, every business out there is looking for help, why are you the black sheep of your family? Lots of opportunity for people in wheelchairs, are you type I or typeII diabetic? There's too many gray areas here for someone to just start sending money.

Crittrstuffr, tat, livbucks and 2 others like this.