1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

High Fence Elk Hunt

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by rickey logan, Jun 18, 2022.

1. rickey logan

rickey logan Active Member

Have a customer wants a cheap elk hunt for monster elk high fence. Anyone know of a good place? Thanks Rick

msestak likes this.
  2. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Xtreme Whitetails of Ohio has them. I work there sometimes

msestak likes this.

3. tat

tat Active Member

Justin @ Stone Creek Ranch in MO outstanding operation

msestak likes this.
  4. eurosbyRT

eurosbyRT Skull Designs

How big of a elk are they wanting and what’s cheap, 400” elk run about $18k on up

msestak likes this.
  5. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Don’t understand why anyone would want to shoot anything that’s in a fence then brag about it being an accomplishment, must be low self esteem, no different then a poacher bragging about a great animal he spotlights in my opinion. It sure as hell ain’t about the hunt . Age , health, time , none of that is an excuse in my opinion. There are to many people with the same issues hunting the correct way , sorry if this pisses anyone off , just ain’t hunting if the animal has no way out

6. buckrub10

buckrub10 Well-Known Member

High fence hunts give real hunters a bad image, as for my 2 cents worth . Enough said

7. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

Cheap and big elk go about as well together as cheap and good taxidermy work.

msestak likes this.
  8. whitetails and fish only

whitetails and fish only Well-Known Member

I don't understand how anyone could find satisfaction in killing a fenced in wild animal? You might as well shoot a cow out in a pasture. Also, escaped high fence deer have infected some of our wild deer with cwd and is a pain in the ass here in parts of Mn.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022