1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tails And Scrap Fur!

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Light Rail Coyote, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Light Rail Coyote

Light Rail Coyote Active Member

Looking to strike a business relationship with a taxidermist who’s got a steady supply of scrap materials for sale. I make arts and crafts from fur and leather and can usually make use of even the most unusual bits and pieces.

Currently I am looking for BIG fox, coyote, and wolf tails, as well as faces from all of the above.

I am also looking to buy tanned scrap material (furbearers, North American game, African/exotic, and even hair-off leather) by the pound.

Also interested in lots of claws, teeth, and bones.

if you’ve been wanting to clear up some space in your shop and get paid to do it, here’s your motivation! Let me know what you’ve got.

2. tat

tat Member

sent you a PM

3. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

We have 3 huge boxes full of deer, elk , African and Alaskan cut off , mt goat, sheep , grizzly bear and etc.. Also have few small boxes of deer tails in season and etc,
    Call 406-356-2100

4. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    If you ever need rabbit skins, I have endless supply of them. I butcher atleast once every week. All different colors.