1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Sorry I Don’t Get It Or Like It .

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by 13 point, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Dave Byrd

Dave Byrd Active Member

That's about the ugliest thing I've seen. The two just don't go together in my opinion.

msestak and John C like this.

2. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Ditto

John C likes this.
  3. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

Kudos to him for trying something different. It’s ugly as hell though.

4. I am not sure I would have one of these but very artistic. As I was told once; A beautiful woman and a trophy are a lot alike, beauty is in the eye of the beholder! You can say the same about art. If it is legal and tastefully done I will stretch the boundaries if that is what the customer wants. Thanks for posting

5. Dave York

Dave York Well-Known Member

Not a fan of doing anything “artistic” to our flag.

“Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.”

6. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

One of the most stupid things I have ever seen

msestak and John C like this.
  7. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

I’ve done one, and it will be my last. It was a pain. A retired Marine wanted it. 3920AA6C-69EE-4F15-8ECF-B4714AA336A4.jpeg

MrThugsBunny and Clew like this.
  8. ShawnCrose

ShawnCrose Member

I did one as well for a marine E67913DC-6C58-48AD-98E4-ECDD9901EF1C.jpeg

MrThugsBunny, Clew and joeym like this.
  9. Crittrstuffr

Crittrstuffr Well-Known Member

See now I don't have a problem with any of them. Now I'm not sure I'd do one but I didn't see anything that showed what I would call disrespect to the flag. We have had flags or parts of flags painted on cars, trucks and motorcycles and clothing for as long as my 61 yrs will let me remember and I like the look of all of it. JMO only so be nice to me . . . ;)

goosehunter1733 likes this.
  10. Dave York

Dave York Well-Known Member

Back in the 80s some WWII American Legion veterans expressed to us their opinions on doing anything to an American Flag except using one for its intended use. so my opinion is that it’s distasteful. I personally wouldn’t do one. Looks like a pain in the Butt.

Crowkiller, Clew and John C like this.
  11. MrThugsBunny

MrThugsBunny New Member

The one on TikTok, looked a bit Tacky! But the two guys who showed theirs on here, look very nice looking! I guess it is the way you present it!