1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Whitetail Antler Replica Forms

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by steamvalley, Jul 28, 2022.

1. steamvalley

steamvalley some cleaned and dipped skulls

I have about 20-30 Whitetail antler replica mold I bought 12-15 years ago. They are all large bucks smallest being in the 170" class. I have used them all. Some are perfect some need repaired. There may be a few that are beyond repair. I have stored them for the last 7 years thinking I would get back into casting again. With my declining health I can see its not going to happen. Just seeing if there is any interest out there in them. I have pictures I can send to interested parties.

cherrywood likes this.
  2. Ronald Hollenbach

Ronald Hollenbach New Member

what's is the price for the molds

3. steamvalley

Have sold a few of these off as singles wanted to sell as a whole lot so if anybody is interested in just a few i will break them up.

4. Deadduck

Deadduck New Member

GA
    What's the price for individuals

5. steamvalley

Still have a bunch left. Will ship the remainder or sell local some good ones and some of the lower quality cheaper foam style. Also could drive and meet for the right price. can send pics of the molds themselves. can text me at 570 419 0600

6. steamvalley

ttt

7. steamvalley

down to about 15 molds anyone else intrested please get in contact with me.

8. steamvalley

ttt

9. steamvalley

10 of the well built antle forms left $300 each or $2500 for them all. Will ship