1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Business Promo Ideas

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Tracks 2 Trophies, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Just curious what some of you guys do to promote your business or thank your customers? I use camo can koozies with my business name and number. I hand one or two to customers who drop off work, they seem to really appreciate it and a small token. Any other ideas that you guys use??

2. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

I had shirts , hoodies and hats made and sold them at cost , two mounts I’d give them a hat

Keith likes this.

3. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

A good website attract a lot of attention for you...and I'm not talking Facebook...a real stand alone bona-fide website with good photos and a description of your work. Check out mine. It hasn't been updated in 14 years, but it aims clients to me when they search taxidermy in my state. www.mstaxidermist.com

As for freebies, I am part of a deer contest with another taxidermist and a local radio station. The provide each of us a hundred T-shirts annually for the first two hundred contestants in the contest. https://bigbuckbounty.com/meridian/

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
  4. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

I did a preferred customer discount. 3 mounts that the cost was over $500, the 4th and 5th was $25 off. After 5 mounts all mounts after was $50 off. I didn't advertise this, I just did it.

5. socalmountainman

socalmountainman Northwestern School of Taxidermy - Class of '73

I give my customers great quality work.