1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tanned Furs

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by WI Trapper, Aug 11, 2022.

1. I just received my fur back from Moyle's Tannery. These were all legally harvested by me in northern Wisconsin in the months of November and December and are beautifully prime. They are mainly meant for wall hangers or for making garments such as hats, mittens etc. The feet are attacked on one of the red fox and the small otter. The coyotes are $75.00, the fox is $70 and the otter is $65.00 plus shipping. If your interested and need the sizes, please contact me via this site or at [email protected]. I sold a number of tanned furs here last year and the customers were very happy with the quality.
    Updated August 20th. I've just added the hooped muskrat for $75.00. The only furs I have left now are Fox #3, Coyotes #3 & #4 and eight hooped muskrat that I'm currently working on.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
  2. I also have two more garment tanned red fox but these are possibly sold so won't list them until I know for sure.

3. Great guy to buy from.

4. Thanks so much. I appreciate the kind words.

5. What would the shipping be to Michigan for the Otter?
    Thanks!

6. Please send me your zip code and I'll let you know what the shipping would be. The otter is 37" from the nose to the tip of the tail.

Lance Squires
    Altoona, WI
    715-456-4495

7. Attached are pictures of 2 red fox I have for sale. #1 has all 4 feet attached and #3 doesn't have feet attached. The #1 fox with the feet attached is $75.00 and #3 is $70.00 plus shipping. Fox #1, with the feet on has been sold.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    Lisa Chapman likes this.
  8. Fox #3, Coyote #3 and #4 are still available at this time as well. This will be the last furs I have to sell until next winter other than some willow hooped muskrat that I'm working on now.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
  9. TTT