1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wtb: Raw Skulls

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by skullduggery, Sep 15, 2022.

1. skullduggery

skullduggery Member

Back in the market now at the start of the trapping season, we need raw fox (red/grey/Arctic), badger, raccoon, marmot, otter, bobcat, armadillo, etc.

Feel free to contact us at [email protected].

2. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Need any rabbit skulls ?

3. skullduggery

skullduggery Member

ttt

4. tat

tat Active Member

sent you a message have 4 Boar skull most major meat remover frozen

5. skullduggery

skullduggery Member

You bet. Undamaged? Thanks

6. skullduggery

skullduggery Member

TTT

7. conibearguy

conibearguy Member

What are you paying? I can get you a bunch of skulls.

bob wendt likes this.
  8. I'm trapping coyote now and will have fresh frozen heads soon. PM and let me know if you're interested and the amount you'd pay. I will also have many raccoon skulls soon. Who pays the shipping?

9. cedarhill

cedarhill Member

I usually get 50 to 100 badger a year but most go to Oklahoma how much you paying for badger

10. skullduggery

skullduggery Member

TTT

11. Looking for some hair on heads when you get some.

12. have many blk. bear skulls most of meat removed for shipping Northern Adarondacks NY 518 293 7092

13. skullduggery

skullduggery Member

ttt

14. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

no one, or darn few , are trapping this year, as the fur market is zero on most common species. most of the fur ranchers are out of business due to no market. short of it, skulls are no longer a by product and sell too cheap to harvest an animal just for the skull. most of the fox and mink ranchers pelted out at huge losses last year. thanks jb!

WI Trapper likes this.
  15. Very well said Bob. I never saw another trapper while I've been trapping here in northwest Wisconsin. I knew pretty much knew every trapper in our area but now there's very few that will trap with the current market.

16. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

I trapped enough to fill my pee cages and what few taxidermy orders I had, that is it, never saw or heard of another traper. liscensed fiur buyers in this state has gone from 150 at one time to less than a dozen and ost of them taxidermists that need the lisc here to buy raw animals. going west after christmas on for pay predator control. I will skin a few select animals for taxidermy and the rest, makes me sick to do it , all will go in the dead pit fur and all. not only has the fat lady sang, she is home .

17. skullduggery

skullduggery Member

ttt

18. skullduggery

skullduggery Member

ttt

19. Mkirt

Mkirt New Member

Muskrat ? Mink