1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I'm Very Impressed With Matuska Taxidermy Supply!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by wrightwaytaxi, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Such a great company to order from! They are super helpful, customer service is top notch! They shipped my stuff fast! I've never purchased from them before, but I just felt the need to write how impressed I am of their business! Don't hesitate for a second in using them! I'm making the switch to Matuska exclusively!!

2. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

They have always done me good. They are somewhat limited on what supplies the have to sell, but I have always used them over other companies when I can.

wrightwaytaxi likes this.

3. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Matuska is an excellent company

4. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Great company to do business with. Never had an issue with them. Plus, they give you a piece of candy with each order!

5. qltycapes

qltycapes Active Member

Good people, good business, plus they carry Gary Zehners old mannequins

6. Robert Baker

Robert Baker Well-Known Member

Unless you order a few hundred dollars in digital downloads from them yesterday with the caveat "Download links will be provided immediately after checkout". Day later and they still are not available.

Robert

7. I noticed that, I thought to myself, maybe someone accidently dropped it in there, lol!! My daughter grabbed it right out of my hands and popped it in her mouth, lol!!

8. Sounds like that is probably some technical issue they will have to figure out with their website. Seems like you can't trust technology anymore! I hope they get it sorted out for you.

Robert Baker likes this.
  9. I've never used one, I will have to check them out!