1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Raw Frozen Starlings, Sparrows, Parakeets, And Other Small Legal Birds

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Twisted Antler, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Twisted Antler

Twisted Antler New Member

Looking for around 10 or more of any of the above. Not looking to spend too much, especially not on sparrows and starlings, but I do want some of the birds to be taxi quality. Small to medium birds like quail would also be great. I'm using them to practice study skins and taxidermy on smaller birds before I take on small birds for my college's museum collection so I don't mess any of theirs up.

2. kojak

kojak Active Member

I have quite a few gray pigeons at $10.00 each plus shipping. 20220223_131800.jpg

3. Twisted Antler

I may be interested, do you have any other birds? I think I bought chickens from you a while ago and was very happy. Once I work through my freezer backlog I'd love to get more chickens.

4. kojak

kojak Active Member

I do have a few bantam roosters in the freezer, $15.00 each. I will have more bantam roosters ready at the end of this month. Middle pic white silkie roosters. 20220609_131325.jpg 20220609_131449.jpg

Attached Files:

5. Twisted Antler

Love that white and black rooster, I think I'll take him. I just have to clean my freezer out, which may take a week or two so I'll contact you then. I'd also like to see what you have in a month. Thank you so much!

6. kojak

kojak Active Member

Sounds good! Let you know when the others are ready.

7. conibearguy

conibearguy Member

I have snowflake bobwhite quail and I some other species. I also can send you some snipes, too if you just cover the shipping. The quail will cost, however. Let me know by message if interested.