1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ship Your Frozen Deer Capes To Get Wet Tanned

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by wrightwaytaxi, Nov 15, 2022.

1. It's that time of year to get your deer capes out to the tanners! We are fully equipped of handling your whitetail wet tan needs! We flesh, turn, split, salt, pickle, and tan. From Frozen to Finished in 90 Days! Give us a Call or Text at (816)848-8985 We are located in Missouri, It's very easy to ship your hides out to us, using UPS, Fed Ex, any other shipping methods. I don't recommend using USPS. It's best to ship it out the beginning of the week, preferably on Monday. Give us a call with the tracking number, so we can keep track of the package. As soon as it gets here we will call you to confirm your package has arrived. You can see my prices, learn how to ship, and print a packing slip from my website at www.TaxiTan.com
    Thank You For Considering TaxiTan. We Look Forward To Doing Business With You WETTANADDEER.png deertan.png gift card.png wetantaxidermist.png bighorned.png javelinahog.png Bearad1.png deerad1.png exotics.png !