1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by brettdef, Sep 3, 2007.

1. brettdef

brettdef Member

I just wanted to introduce myself to all and let you know that I am very impressed with this forum and web site as whole. It seems that all of you are close and want to help each other. That is something to treasure. I also want to thank everyone for the responses I've had to some of my postings. I wish I had started using this site years ago! I'm not an expert but would like to help anyone that I can in anyway. This business is tough as you know and I feel like the only way to make it better is to stick together and slowly change it to a viable business for everyone out there who wants to treat it that way.

Brett D (KY)

2. Moose5222

Moose5222 Guest

Welcome Brett D...glad to have ya!! :D

3. full fan

full fan New Member

Welcome Brett , what part of Ky are you from. I'm in Lex. :)

4. jeremy

jeremy Have you hugged your snake today!

Its a great site and alot of good folks here. Ive learned alot here. So welcome.

5. brettdef

brettdef Member

I live just outside of Paducah in Boaz. I think I'm really going to like this site I have a lot to learn and this seems to be the place to do that and get support from alot of caring people.

6. Welcome Brett.
    Darwin

7. JonHarleTX

JonHarleTX Ya'll hear that. George just signed in. Quick Hide

Happy Happy Birthday.. From all of us to you.. Happy Happy...

Opps.. wrong song...

darn it all.. not enough coffee this morning..

Welcome to the gang!
    We're mean and our mamma's dress us funny, but we can mount up some darn fine looking birds!!!!

Jon~