1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Workshop and Web site update for Anglers Artistry

Discussion in 'Training' started by Rick Krane, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Just an update on the web site I have talked to Lou Bellman and it is almost done and looks great! It is listed as www.anglersartistry.com when it goes up some of the areas will be under construction but most of the cool things will be there to look at and interact with. So thanks for the emails of support and the questions about workshops!

Bill Yox update for the fall!
    Bill is coming back out here to NH in the fall October some time so if you missed him over the summer, be here for the fall classic white tail workshop. 3 Students per work shop that’s all. That is just about as close as one to one you can get with out driving to bills shop! The food was great the company was great and the nice folks at McKenzie graciously supplied every thing but the horns and the capes!

A fish Reproduction painting weekend workshop update.
    I will be doing 2 hands on painting workshop that will be limited to no more than 3 participants a workshop. The 2-day workshop will cover prep-ing and painting of a reproduction fish.

So there it is and I wanted to put this out on the new WASCO forum! How cool the changes are!

My Best!

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Rd
    Hinsdale NH 03451
    603-336-7296

2. Thanks Rick for the update!
    Looking forward to seeing your web site and I am realy excited about coming out to your place this Dec.
    Talk to you soon.
    Travis

3. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Richard,

Look forward to seeing your full website also. I love your avatar.

4. Rick Krane

Thank you Cecil on the avitar it should look goood to you it is one of your fish! LOL! This is a beautiful mount done by a recent Anglers Artistry studetn and a really great guy Mr. Bill Willis of MI. I like it too! ;D

Back to work.

Rick Krane
    Still trying to work out the September thing.

5. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

I thought it looked like one of my pond bass! Small head fat body!

Got to go deliiver a brown trout mount to another taxidermist. Later

6. DaveT

DaveT "But with God all things are possible"

Hey RicK I am tired of being patient.. get the website up man :)

7. gregg fisher

gregg fisher Guest

I would like to find out if you offer training or an internship program in taxidermy?

8. Rick Krane

Hi Gregg!

I do offer training in Fish Taxidermy only however I do have World and National champions come out to do small workshops periodically during the year. If you would like you can email me personally or call me for more information.

Thank you for your intrest!

My Best!

Rick Krane
    603-336-7296
    [email protected]

9. Crittercoroner

Crittercoroner DUDE, your uselessness is epic!

nj
    Hey Rick, can ya learn me how to use one of dem dar brushes that uses da air?

Hope you're doin good.

Dave