1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wings open on waterfowl

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by RossGoose, Sep 21, 2007.

1. RossGoose

RossGoose New Member

Could someone please help me. I am new to the passion, hobby, profession of taxidermy. My main focus is waterfowl. I've done a couple of ducks and I need some expert advice on how to get those perfect looking wings on a mount. Could someone please provide me with some visual instructions on how to do "cupped wings" or just an open wing-spread. I know wire will be needed, but I'm not sure what area to go with it. ???Anything would be appreciated. I'm sure this question has been asked a million times on here, but if you have anything that would help that would be great.

Thanks again,

Ross

2. Get you a video from Research with Stefan Savides in it. He has IMO the best.

3. RossGoose

RossGoose New Member

Thanks Darrel. Do you have a used copy you would like to sell? I'm sorry for the others. I'm not going to discuss on this post.

4. I think I have him doing a cinnamon teal. I might be willing to sell it. Let me check and see if I have it. I will let you know Monday.

5. RossGoose

RossGoose New Member

Gracias, Amigo.