1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

TAXIDERMIST WANTED IN COLORADO

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by Precision Taxidermy, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Precision Taxidermy

Precision Taxidermy New Member

We are wanting a full-time taxidermist right away. We have been in business for 11 years and we are just growing to fast to keep up with it. We are looking for 40 hours a week. You get holidays paid and vacation time. We are willing to train on some things but you need to have some experience in a taxidermy shop or have gone to a Taxidermy School. If you are interested or have any questions please email them to me at [email protected] We are located in Clifton, Colorado which is just a mile or two outside of Grand Junction, Colorado on the western slope.

2. den007

den007 Active Member

Hey, used to life in Collbran! Not moving back, but good to hear from my former stomping grounds. My former student, runs Mosquito Creek Taxidermy in Collbran. Loved that neck of the woods.....hated to leave. Kenny Lynn is the fellow that owns the shop. Cued me in on new regulations one year after I shot a 2 x 3 buck during archery season. I was all happy, having flown in from Wisconsin and gotten my buck in a day, when he informed me it had to be 3 x 3. Rules changed, I didn't, but did I real quick cutting job getting that meat packed and in the freezer. Tasted great! Have not been back because of the stupid "trophy" rules. Used to be I got there, bought a license, and hunted. NO more.

3. Tenbears

Tenbears Member

Would you be interested in a tired old taxidermist with 48 years experience from Maybell Colorado. Who only cares to work 4 days a week and needs 5 weeks vacation a year. Not real fast. but precise. I could use a break.

4. Precision Taxidermy

Precision Taxidermy New Member

Thank you for your offer. We are looking for some one to work the full 40 hours a week.