1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ohio Law???

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Muskrat24, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Can someone provide me a website address to Ohio laws pretaining to taxidermy and the use of animals/ what is legal and what is not. It would be greatly appriciated.

2. Matt

Matt Active Member

You should be able to contact someone at WildOhio.com, or you can call 1-800-WILDLIFE, and they should be able to answer any questions you might have. Ask for Ken Fritz. Hope this helps.

3. countryboy36

countryboy36 New Member

ohio
    if im not wrong thay will give you the forms for waterfowl and just keep your own records on whitetails thay also have them forms also but put a call in to your distric game warden he should be able to help you. good luck

4. Nick

Nick New Member

We are in Ohio and our local Game Warden gave us a copy of the regs when we started. He also provide us with a form to log animals in and out. It is the same form that meat processors use. That is all they provided, no waterfowl paperwork. That is from US Fish and Wildlife. As Matt said, give them a call at 1-800-wildlife and they will guide you in the right direction.

5. I emailed them and they told me to check with my locoal commerce department.