1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Inappropriate video ads on Taxidermy.net

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by joeym, Oct 5, 2007.

1. I have used AVG for years and George is right, it is the best program.. and it is absolutely free, unless you want to change a bunch of settings and then you have to pay, but I even bought it once and it was cheap for 2 years..
    My computer guy says he installed AVG in all the schools around when he upgraded their computers...

www.grisoft.com

2. Colonel

Colonel Missouri River Rat

www.free.grisoft.com is the link you want for the free version.

3. visions of wildlife taxid

visions of wildlife taxid love me or leave me, just dont try to convert me

yep i have the AVG free version on my laptop, an its great, scans daily, updates automatically, and no problems, other than my wireless router got zapped the other night, made me chew on the service provider for a couple hours then noticed the router was out, had to eat crow, ;D

4. I use spy bot and have never had any problems but it finds a bunch of stuff all the time. I dont even have an ad at the top of my screen. I have one at the bottom with a few links from google but thats it. LOL actually right now it is for adware removal.
    Travis

5. zachhanel

zachhanel New Member

symantec antivirus is what we had, haven't had a popup in along time and don't have any ads the top and just taxidermy stuff from google at the bottom

6. candyman

candyman New Member

Joey did you save Shakira in the bikini? how bout Jessica? ;D seriously 2 words for ya - popup blocker

7. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

YES it is! YES it is! YES it is! I've been using it for a couple years now and love it!

8. Xiahou

Xiahou Rocky 6/1/05 - 6/5/08

THanks I'lll look into that. McAfee renewel is coming up.

9. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

All I see for ads when I'm on here is Dale Jr and Jimmy Johnson NASCAR.com and Chevrolet ads. Kind of cool.