1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Our latest Graduate at Griffith's Big Game Taxidermy School

Discussion in 'Training' started by Big John, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Our latest graduate here at Griffith's Big Game Taxidermy School was Mr. Joe Taylor of Portland, Tn. Joe was a very good student and his work while here proved that he listened and participated in the proper application of taxidermy techniques. Joe just completed my Deer Head course and his completed mount is attached below along with his Diploma. Great Job Joe.....

Congratulations Joe!

John Griffith

www.griffithtaxidermy.com

2. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

thats a nice mount, congrats

3. tre

tre New Member

OHIO
    wow..nice work joe..you two have witiness the awesome instructing from john griffith..what a great instructor and guy john is

4. nuthin fancy

nuthin fancy New Member

yeah mr griffith is a top notch guy!!he makes things look easy.he has lots of experiance!!it was great finaley getting to pursue one of my dreams .i have always been intrested in taxidermy!! its not easy as it looks but with good teachers like jhon !! you too can learn !! thanks joe taylor

5. monarch8x8

monarch8x8 New Member

Congrats! Nice deer! Had you worked with airbrushes prior to the school? If not, how was the learning experience? I'm a "wanna-be-do-it-yourselfer" kicking around some ideas...

6. nuthin fancy

nuthin fancy New Member

its a trick, first time using air brush !! was not to comfortable with it but more practice i guess will help !! it was a double stage thinking of trying single stage!!

7. oldterryr

oldterryr Terry's in Heaven with no worries at all.

looks good

8. Pumacat

Pumacat New Member

Texas
    :) Nice Job Joe! It is rewarding completing your first mount. Don't wait too long to do your next one:)

9. nuthin fancy

nuthin fancy New Member

try not too!! got some friends wanting me to practice on theirs!!