1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Racoon Trio by Doug Brincks

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Fred Barilla, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Fred Barilla

Fred Barilla New Member

I must say that is one beautiful piece on the homepage!

Fred Barilla
  2. I thought the same thing.

3. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

Since the photo on the home page will only be there for about a week, I am also placing it here with this post.

Raccoon trio mount by Doug Brincks of Omaha, Nebraska, winner of the People's Choice North American Taxidermy Award at the 2006 Nebraska Safari Club International Convention.
  4. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $75 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

5. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

That is the neatest raccoon mount I ever seen. I have an orange one in the freezer. The guy won't ever pay a deposit, so I'll either sell it or mount it for myself. I also have an albino one. All I need is a black one and I could do a foursome, but I hate coons!
  6. coon hunter

coon hunter Truman Waddell 270-589-7828 Brownsville Ky

sent you a PM.And that is a master piece I love mounting coons and small animals .
  7. GrayFox

GrayFox New Member

That is really pretty. I love blonde coons, I'd really like to mount one someday!
  8. John W.

John W. New Member

I've taken a couple of the blond phase over the years,they almost look like a ghost in the woods-just really neat critters. ;D
  9. Brian

Brian Active Member

its so nice to see small mammals on the home page rather then always big game.word of advice ken keep posting pictures of small animals and birds for awhile and give the big game a rest.
  10. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

Beautiful work. I like everything about it.
  11. Man that a cool combonation.
  12. Thanks guys!

Doug Brincks
  13. It would have been cool to add a white coon to.
  14. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

Very nice piece of the different color phases!
    Looks great.

15. bowhunterj

bowhunterj New Member

What do you mean by homepage , or where is the homepage?
  16. real nice i wish i could have that at my house
  17. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

From here, click on the "Taxidermy Net Home" in the quick links box at the top of the page, or got to www.taxidermy.net.

The home page has lots of great information including who's online, the latest new taxidermy studio sites, national radar, upcoming events and birthdays, and links to all other sections of the Taxidemy Net. Plus, a featured artist which changes every week.
  18. Red stag

Red stag Member

Very nice Doug! Like the color combination of the coons. :D
  19. bowhunterj

bowhunterj New Member

Thanks Ken, I lost my head for a moment, I already knew that. Just haven't gone there lately, When do i get to be featured artist!!
  20. choo choo charlie

choo choo charlie I feel pretty good for the way I feel

How about those Nebraska taxidermist, what a beautiful mount.
    Ken gives us all something to shoot for