1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

i need a out of the ordinary pic of a squirrel

Discussion in 'Mammal Reference Photos' started by mitchman, Oct 19, 2007.

1. mitchman

mitchman my dog was tired

i am looking for something different to mount my squirrel. does anyone have any ideas or better yet a good pic of this pose. i was thinking something that makes it look elegant or graceful. or just a weird picture of a squirrel pose.

thanks,
    mitch

2. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

3. animalxii

animalxii New Member

those poor little squirrels!!!!!!! some people are really dumb :mad:

4. Holy CRAP.....this should be mandatory viewing.........funniest thing i ever saw......i have to try it...LOL......THANKS for sharing that!!!!

5. REDNECKBOY

REDNECKBOY GIT- R - DONE

THAT WAS SO FUNNY I FELL ON THE FLOOR

6. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

I laughed so hard I coughed up a gonad...and I don't have any nads. Forgot that I'd seen it before...oh gad. Ow.

Yep...Mitch...those sure are some graceful poses...plenty to choose from. We're a lot of help huh? Sorry...some things just have to happen. ;) Good luck.

7. Couldn't resist...sorry...is that a "flying" squirrel?????

8. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

that cracked me up. i have got to try that

9. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

The video was funny but, not as funny as that. Lisa, without nads, how did you cough one up? HMMMM!

10. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

VERY carefully. :)

OH WAIT!!! I JUST GOT THAT!!! OMG....LMAOOOOOOOOO ROFLMAO...You're sick nib...lmao I wouldn't eat one of them. I don't even like regular oysters. Can't imagine Rocky Mountain ones. Oy vay.