1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Great New Fish Bait!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by den007, Oct 19, 2007.

1. den007

den007 Active Member

The fine folks at Budweiser have evidently come up with a new product.....Bud Live.....the King of Baits!

2. I know that Place ! ;)

3. choo choo charlie

choo choo charlie I feel pretty good for the way I feel

How does the saying go Denny,,,, Give a man a fish and he eats for a day,,,,,,,,teach a man to fish and all he wants to do is set in the boat and drink beer all day!
    Nice shop Den!

4. den007

den007 Active Member

Hey there Choo-Choo.......not my shop....taken from real lilfe at a store in Eagle River.......Yuppers Rule! ( As in UP....upper Penninsula Michigan.......whole "nother country!) My soon to be home!

5. You gunna be a Uper der Denny?
    When abouts you movin on up, hey?

My favorite Uper quote is this. Heard while at the grocery store in th UP

"HEY! How come ya didnt Hello me when I honked ya der by da Prangy Way??"

Or

"Oh geez I dont know if iam gunna be makin it to da trout boil next week, My wifes gots da snots bad"

;D

6. JasonMoe

JasonMoe New Member

Do you ever to fishing in the Rainbow Falls, by Ironwood? ; Everytime we go there, ther water is red and dirty. So we just road trip back to wisconsin.

7. choo choo charlie

choo choo charlie I feel pretty good for the way I feel

I will never understand why people would actually want to move to a place that gets that cold!
    South Denny! That is where they catch fish all year round without banging through the ice!

8. den007

den007 Active Member

Real sign......lots of good ones up in "Upper" country. I did not notice until I posted the pic.....Porcupine Press....UP magazine....I write for them! Funny stuff and I can print just about everything. No "F" words though.

Winter is fine up there, as long as you can spend a couple months of it on the Caribbean (SP?) coast of Mexico sailfishing, bottom fishing, just plain meat fishing. For those who have not tried seviche.....a raw fish dish......you have not lived! Amazing!

Estoy el viejo pescadore.....muey fuerte.....muey contento....muey divertido.