1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

1 Quail Thief Down

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by pyeager1, Oct 24, 2007.

1. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Walked out this morning at daylight and to my delight was a grey fox leaving the quail pens! I just watched as it trotted down to the creek then stopped and set on its hunches as if to wait for me to go back inside because it wasn't finished. To its suprise it was finished in an instance! Looks to have good hair for this early and will be skinned dorsal incision dictated by the exit wound.
    [​IMG]

2. bulldog4949

bulldog4949 "Mounting your Memories"

Good job pyeager1..looks nice!!

3. John W.

John W. New Member

What did you shoot him with,just curious? ;D

4. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

The fox skinned out just fine. I had to cut about 2 inches both ways on the exit wound to get a perfect dorsal incision! ;D

5. BIG BAGWELL

BIG BAGWELL New Member

THANKS FOR KILLING MY PET FOX JACKA$$ NA J/K I BET THAT IS THE ONE YOU HEAR ON THE HILL ALL THE TIME IT SHOULD MOUNT NICE.

6. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Stop typing in all CAPS! I know your work computer has to have a "Caps Lock" key! Keep your damn fox at home next time! ;D check your PM's

7. BIG BAGWELL

BIG BAGWELL New Member

Man that thing was just keeping those quail in check and you had to go and kill it. Should look good in the newly redone honky tonk!

8. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

I gotta a whole lot of better mounts ahead of it, Like my yard buck, black powder gobbler, red fox and some rattlers. He is just for stock right now.