1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

web sites

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by trophyhunter, Oct 27, 2006.

1. i'm sure this has been coverd somewhere and I did search the site a bit. I'm looking for opinions on where the best deal is in building a web site. I'd like any oppinons on the best way/place to begin. I'm sure some have had success and others have been burned. I'm a bit of a tecnophobe(fear technology) but figure it's time i break down and try to figure this whole thing out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Joey Arender

Joey Arender big mouth alert

You should contact Jason At nutty host. He is great to work with and is very fair in his pricing. If you go to the top of the page under quick links click on LINKS and you should be able to find his link.

3. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    Find a technophelic friend to make you one on www.geocities.com. It is very simple.

4. RJ Simington

RJ Simington Active Member

Jason at Nutty host will design & host your site with no problems.
    Just supply him with the info you want in it & let him do the rest.

Very economical, He is half of what I was quoted here in town, & as I said you dont have to pull your own teeth to get him to update your site with the info you supply.

5. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

or if you have no friend, see Jason at Nutty Hoast, or find him here at [email protected]
    He does everything, you just tell him, yes I like it, or no I dont, he will change it.

6. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Well-Known Member

Jason at JZinternet did mine. He does very professional work and the cost is less then expected in the long run. [email protected] and my site is http:// mcnamarastaxidermy .com
    My best, jim