1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Nature Goddess, Nov 5, 2007.

1. *

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2018
  2. trapered

trapered New Member

I caught a coyote last season with the same thing going on. It was a very long haired male, that was tri colored. It is the first one Ive ever seen with double dew claws, so I think it would be rare. Here in NY you never know what your coyotes are going to look like. Some are long haired, some have short nap, and all the colors of the rainbow.

3. rebel

rebel New Member

sounds like coydogs to me

4. trapered

trapered New Member

Yea coydogs, Thats what I thought. Our biologist here says wolf DNA in the norteast coyotes. I don't know but some are strange looking animals.

5. choo choo charlie

choo choo charlie I feel pretty good for the way I feel

I caught several like that with the dew claws and double claws and not to long after that I caught a dog that had gone feral.
    The dog had at one time belonged to a man that lived close by and it was called a treeing tenneesee brindle, a coon dog and the double dew claws are almost standard in the breed.

6. bulldog4949

bulldog4949 "Mounting your Memories"

def. a pretty one!! Great markings!!

7. fursupplier

fursupplier Guest

What are the measurements on the tanned skin? Is it over 48" nose to base of tail, and over 4.5" nose to eye? What's the tail length, over 15" (root of tail to tip of hairs at end)?
    Where is wolfwoman... she is queen of knowledge on these things!
    Left side of the neck looks a little weak. Rest of the hide, very pretty.