1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wisconsin Taxidermists Association Convention 2008

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

February 21st through February 24th, 2008
    The 30th Annual Wisconsin Taxidermists Association Convention
    Deer & Deer Classic, Shopko Expo Center, Green Bay, WI
    Contact Pat Wagner at (920) 954-1536 or click here to visit the WTA website.

2. To all WTA members,

Since there seems to be some problems with our annual news letter, I thought I would let the members know that there is 2 seminars in the works for Feb. The first one is the 4 part hands on deer head mounting seminar, and the second one is a Avain Challenge. A drake wood duck was choosen for the first year. Any questions or if you have seminar ideas contact me at 608-452-2131 Thanks Ryan

3. Wisconsin Taxidermists,

Check out the WTA web site it has the complete list of seminars and times for the weekend. Better late than never, any questions call me Ryan B 608-452-2131

4. lizardrib

lizardrib New Member

WI
    Thanks for the update Ryan. So I take it that the 4 part deer and avian challenge have been put aside for now. just want to clear that up. Can't wait looks like a great weekend.

5. Lizardrib, Unfortunately yes, for this year anyhow. We will try it next year so plan ahead.