1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Second Nature Taxidermy Supply

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by kbauman, Oct 27, 2006.

1. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    I got a small catalog in the mail today from a "new" supply company. It is called Second Nature Taxidermy Supply. To be honest, the forms looked like identical clones to an "outcast" taxidermy supply company that normally gets removed from the forum. Then I noticed it was in the same state. Is this a coincidence or am I imagining things. Seems awful fishy?

2. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

3. Joey Arender

Joey Arender big mouth alert

:eek: ::) What kind of reply was that MR duck goose

4. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

Joey, where's your picture on the Who's Who thread? Huh? Huh?

That was covered quite extensively last year on the OLD Forum. Ken's suspicions were not unlike those of others. I remember there being quite a bit of comment on the first catalog.

5. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    I guess, Second 2 Nature Taxidermy Supply is just know doing their Oklahoma mailing. Glenn, I did go back in time and search the old forum archives. Here I found what you were referring to in your wordless reply. Definitely, proved my intuition. There is no mistaking those forms.

6. Joey Arender

Joey Arender big mouth alert

Oh I just seen that search button. Bout forgot what that thing looked like.

As for the other, No comment HeHEE

7. Matt

Matt Active Member

I thought those forms looked familiar. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

8. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

Joey, don't worry, Glen hasn't posted one of him yet either, or at least not one you can see his face. LOL

Glen needs to change his Karma GOOSE to a CHICKEN. hehe

9. Last year sometime I heard that DC was bought out. I guess tthey have changed the name because of the didain and fallout from the DC court case.

10. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

John, I just received a DC catalog in the mail yesterday so I guess they are still in business. Surprised I got one since it's been YEARS since I last bought anything from them. All the deer still look like they are on steriods and they have 23 pages of bobcat forms. And for everyone that was complaining about McKenzie's prices, DC's are about the same.