1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Who is online ,,On taxinet ,,, how can you tell ??

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Galen, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

Anyone know if there is a way to be notified if someone you want to chat with comes onto taxi net . I saw the list of people at the bottom of the main page but thought it would be nice to see if someone came on line is all. If anyone knows, plus let me know.

Thanks for your time.
    Galen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I am not looking to chat with someone on here but,,,if I have to get a hold of someone that is using the phone line to be online for dial up it would be nice to send something using taxi net to get a hold of them is all I was really wondering about .

2. wildwings

wildwings New Member

I dont know after yahoo killed our voice chat things just went down hill. It seems like now days now one wants to chat or is too busy. Maybe later on in the season things will pick up.

3. Matt

Matt Active Member

You can click on their profile and under the profile there is an "on or offline" status. I don't know how accurate it is though, but I have used it to get in touch with someone and it worked for me. Good luck.

4. If you go to the info center and scroll down it tells you how many members & guest are on line. It also has the names of the members.