1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wishing you all a very Happy and safe Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful and memorable Thanksgiving! I reflect on this time of the year as a bench mark of time in my life. I like so many have a great deal to be thankful for. I want you all to spend time with love ones today if you can and enjoy all you have bestowed upon you all your friends your talent your health and your ability to make others feel that their life is a bit better because their in it. Last year was they last year with my Grandmather and now she sits at Gods tables this year so take that time and enjoy the day! This year I spend this glorious day here in the beautiful State of Wisconsin along with Miss Amber and with my Kathies family. I have spent some time visting some friends out here and it again a reminder to me that life is short and of great value to share with others. Travel safely if you are and God Bless you all today!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Rick Krane

2. Debbie N

Debbie N New Member

MA.
    Happy thanksgiving to every one. I'm thankful for all the help I have got this past year. Thankyou Rick for being my friend and mentor.
    Stanley

3. Bill4bass

Bill4bass New Member

Happy Thanksgiving All. This site will and has changed the face of Taxidermy forever.......Bill

4. Happy Thanksgiving to you also Rick and everybody here. Be safe and have a great day

5. den007

den007 Active Member

Best to you Rick and all who contibute on here.
    Spent the moring "dressing" a Butterball of my own........not sure I would do this greasy mess again. Overfed pet of someone. It will take a while before I work up an appetite after that mess, but I am sure a few hours will cure that.

6. Happy Thanksgiving to you Rick and to everyone on here! I hope your day is filled wish happiness and all the fixins.

7. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Rick, Have a wonderfull holiday. I know that it was right before I arrived that your grandmother passed. I shared a very troublesome part of my life with you and you shared the story of your grandmother with me. It meant alot to me, and that will be just another memory of how great of a person, and added to the experience I had at your workshop. I felt like I could talk to you as a friend, and not a stranger. You will always be my friend chief! As for the rest of the FishHeadNation, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I know I wont look at the bathroom scales for at least another week!!!!!! Travis, take care my friend, and the pkg arrived in top notch condition. Enjoy these times with the ones you love!! Jimmy Lawrence.

8. RDA

RDA Active Member

Right back atcha Mr. Krane or should I say Mr. Fish :D It looks to me that your students are ready for competitions!!

9. Monty Artrip

Monty Artrip Active Member

Happy Thanksgiving Rick and fellow fishheads!

10. Rick and all the fish people from Txidermy net

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yours truly
    Layne

11. Happy thanksgiving everyone.

I am very thankful that in the last year I have made so many new friends on here! :D
    Thanks all and have a happy, safe and joyful holiday!!
    ~Josh~

[​IMG]

12. Taxidermy101

Taxidermy101 New Member

Happy Thanksgiving fish master general. I hope you and Amber, and Kathie had a good Thanksgiving. To my brother fish heads and the brothers of Anglers artistry happy thanks giving. Jimmy that was a great post it really was nice. Rick does share more then fish that is what makes the class so memorable and long lasting isn't it.
    Happy Thanksgivings
    Tax101