1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Whats every one working on...new pictures

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Rich, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ed150

ed150 deer city time

doe mount is tight

2. Amy Nice work!!

3. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

Very nice doe pedastal Amy.
    I like the wood working too.
    Looks great.

Mike

4. bigbucks

bigbucks Member

Looks like its off to a good start. like the ear positioning. what form are you using.

5. Here is the finished doe mount. Make an offer of bid. Josh

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190182993363&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

6. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

Here are a couple of hogs I'm finishing up. One of the two customers wanted a hog that was "more expressive and very agressive looking instead of the normal pose that makes it look like they are just staring." I followed all the suggestions of the people on here including puting the eyes looking more forward and adding a thicker brow to make them look angrier. I also carved in more wrinkles in the bridge of the nose. I know it isn't as natural that way, but that's what he asked for. After all that work, I doubt he'll even notice, but I'm sure he'll be happy. I'm posting the link because I couldn't shrink the picture enough. I still have to do the finish work.
    http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg204/boarhunter67/TularePigs009.jpg

7. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I'm trying to get European mounts finished if I could get some sun to bleach them!

[​IMG]

This is what I call my 24 hour hog!! LOL He was brought in frozen Sunday night & this is what he looked like at 11:00 P.M. last night (Monday) :) Gotta bleach tomorrow, the guy has some work that will be ready Friday, may as well get it ready

[​IMG]

A deer that I just finished mounting a little over an hour ago, needs a hell of alot of fine tuning in the morning so be gentle i'm tired :p ;D

[​IMG]

Some of the Carnage from today (yesterday I got nothing which was actually kind of a relief) but today was busy again. (note Muledeer has his horn shot off :) )

[​IMG]

And last but not least, 2 mounts that I need to finish by Friday among other things :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Here's what we've been working on at Pinchback Reproductions, can you say whitetail deer and 418 in the same sentence? We can he's called Highroller, we make this set detachable for easy shipping and transporting.

[​IMG]

9. Another project here at Pinchback Reproductions: is the world record 3 antler buck BTR 245.4, the picture is of the original rack that is being repaired from rodent chew marks, this was a pickup and is a work in progress.

[​IMG]

10. Wow those are nice racks

11. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Here's one I finished the other night. It was a nice 10pt. shot with a muzzleloader last season in TN. Got about 15 more plus my first antelope I'll be finishing up this week.

[​IMG]

12. Frank from PA

Frank from PA Frank's other brother, Frank.

Rich, beautiful shop and the work looks fantastic. I liked the play by play shots of the caribou.
    Vellu I definitely envy you. Great looking buffalo. One of these days I hope to mount a cape buffalo.
    R.O. and Amy, your work is astounding. R. O. is that neck material on the blacktail? Amy your hubby is a keeper. He did a nice job on the pedestal. I especially like the veins on the doe. Short haired capes show it all.
    4000 very nice work. Watch the left eye. Appears to be closed a little more than the right. Looks massive.
    MP I really like the last two photos. Little folds at the base of the ears, really realistic. Nice detailed muscles. Business looks good for you.
    Anyone else that I missed, it all looks great. I have a couple of elk due back from the tannery this week. I cannot wait to get started.

What a great forum. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Frank

13. MP it looks like you have some nice bucks there in texas. josh

14. Bobbym1232

Bobbym1232 New Member

MP, I'm sure your neighbors are loving you this time of year! That's a heck of a lot of europeans! That's a lot of propane as well! lol

15. coon hunter

coon hunter Truman Waddell 270-589-7828 Brownsville Ky

This is what I'm working on.

[​IMG]