1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermist Busted from Current event section

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by RLDILWORTH, Oct 31, 2006.

1. RLDILWORTH

RLDILWORTH LIFE MEMBER NRA AND NTA

Perfetto testified McConnell also bragged about selling animal parts, such as hides, horns and bear gallbladders, sometimes using the Internet to communicate with the buyers. Perfetto said he saw more than a dozen sets of goat horns in McConnell's garage.
    Illegal sheep hunter tagged
    JAIL: Taxidermist also fined for killing two Seward Highway rams.

By TATABOLINE BRANT
    Anchorage Daily News

Published: October 28, 2006
    Last Modified: October 29, 2006 at 02:13 AM

This effects everyone, However this is a Rouge Hunter a Poacher...
    The title of this should read " Poacher Busted" Not every taxidermist is a big game hunter.
    I would even question if this person is a member of the taxidermist community NTA?

2. Tom Cruickshank

Tom Cruickshank The History Channel says I'm "creepy"!!

He was quite well known on the old forum......

3. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

I checked a couple of past years NTA membership list and McConnel hasn't been and isn't a NTA member.

4. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

So, you're saying that this guy was hunting for pink stuff that he could then rub on the cheeks of the sheep???

LOL!!!

"Rogue" maybe???

5. Gina

Gina New Member

Maybe he wore rouge and the sheep laughed so hard they died at his feet??? LMARO :D :D :D

6. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

When I saw the title of this post I checked to make sure it wasn't me! God knows my different politics has made me enemies here. :D :D :D

7. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

That's funny Cecil!!! I TOO actually checked it out thinking it might be YOU - lol!

Haven't seen too many posts from you bud, busy eh? I've got 51 fish to complete by Christmas with about 10 started!!! Looks like a limited hunting season again this year. Although we should have some Christmas dough!!!

8. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

s

Busy with taxidermy and busy with the ponds and selling fish. As soon as the gas prices dropped I got swamped with taxidermy work! Just came back from a 30 hour round trip road trip to pick up Canadian brookies at an Indiana reservation north of Bayfield, WI. I hope to hatch them myself in the future as the driving is getting old.

9. You were SOOOOOO Close to My Pond's ! Good thing you drove right past em ! Or I'd have to part with some of those (Pet's) of mine !
    Buck...