1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Montana Taxidermists Association Convention 2008

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

February 14th through 17th, 2008
    The Montana Taxidermists Association Convention & Competition
    Hilton Garden Inn, Missoula, MT
    Contact Dale Manning at (406) 543-5501.

2. Alex Zajac

Alex Zajac Member

Montana Show

Was anyone else from this site there? It was my first time going to the show. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to meet too many people. I had two bobcats there, the ones on the same side as the lions.

3. Instructor

Instructor Member

Re: Montana Show

I would like to thank all the Board members and all the competitors of the Montana Show! I thought it was a very professionally ran convention. I would especially like to thank Dale Manning and Myra for all their hard work.The quality of work was excellent and all the competitors did a tremendous job! Thanks for having me two years in a row! Regards, Manny Chavez

4. Dan Gill

Dan Gill New Member

I was there, I had rainbow trout . I liked your bobcats. Thanks Manny for the U.T.A. report, saying grace, and helping at the awards banquet. And everything else. Putting on a show is alot of work, and we always wonder if we did it right. MTA board, you did a great job.
    Dan

5. parkervhe

parkervhe New Member

I was on my way, but then we had employee problems. I thought I better sit this one out, was it a turn out ??? does anyone have pictures of the show.

Thanks Greg