1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

gorilla form

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by elkhunter1313, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Does anyone know where to get a shoulder or lifesize gorilla form?

2. 22Fathoms

22Fathoms Member

Utah
    Fosters 800-848-5602

3. NICKYG

NICKYG "IS IT ALIVE, OR WAS IT MOUNTED BY GLORIOSO?"

DID YOU TRY THE BRONX ZOO??????? ;D ;D lol lol lol!!! Yes, I did see some gorilla forms in Fosters, but I believe they were just gags, not life-like....

4. finfeathr

finfeathr Member

Touchstone taxidermy supply has a lifesize gorilla....[318] 746-5792

5. does Foster's have a website? i'd like to get a catlog but cannot seem to find them

6. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

*the wuff sniff sniffs about ... * ... and digs up:

Foster Taxidermy Supply
    New 500 series whitetail forms inculding full line of aggressive, majestic poses.
    Address: 5124 Troy Hwy., Montgomery, AL 36116
    Sales: (800) 848-5602 also (334) 281-7676

**Another site had the 800 number listed as 800-848-5206 :)

7. Tim

Tim Olean,NY

ny
    just kinda wondering,where ya got a gorilla to do and i hope ya post a pic,cuz that would be cool to see

8. well i am not doing a gorilla per se but i am doing a large primate like creature...(my secret)

9. Tim

Tim Olean,NY

ny
    SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS for the deer feet,,,,they will perfect...Tim

10. Glad they work Tim...i also have another set on Ebay..my last ones for a long while...along with some soft tanned zebra feet with about a foot of legskin along with an African lion's claw...wow these exotics are in high demand LOL.

11. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

*wag* ..

.... Elkie, have you considered getting the needed supplies and having a body casting session with your kids and better half? The resulting form that you could reproduce could be altered afterward to fit your needs. :)

12. Sea Wolf...Umm my kids are in New Zealand...and my wife is the only one that might come close to fitting the form ....OW...shit...just gt slapped. I may try and find a shoulder mount and use some of the large elk hide scraps i have around...I have quite a number of full backhides and 1/2 back hides that I tan and trim to make rump mounts...so alot of 3 foot long and 1 1/2 foot wide scraps for form fitting...if i can only get the hair to blend in correctly.