1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Happy 21st Birthday Jimmy Lawrence!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

To my good friend and great Anglers Artistry side kick! Happy Birthday Jimmy now your leagal to go out and really get in trouble!!!! LOL!!!! I hope your day is filled with happiness and lots of great memories! 21 comes fast and is gone before you know it! Enjoy my friend! ( be safe) but enjoy!

Your friend!

Rick Krane

2. Harum

Harum Active Member

Happy 21st Jimmy!! Have a great day!

3. Taxidermy101

Taxidermy101 New Member

21 is a mile stone in life Jimmy heres to your health and a good life for you. Happy Birthday ;D
    Tax101

4. Happy Birthday Jimmy! Have a great birthday!

5. Monty Artrip

Monty Artrip Active Member

Happy Birthday, Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday today. I know I appreciate it alot. I have alot of plans for the coming year. I don't personally know all of you, but hopefully someday I will get to meet some, if not all of the people on this forum that have been so kind. Rick, you are truly one of my best friends, and not to worry, I wouldn't miss our next workshop for anything. I will be there. Safe and sound. Well, Im off to enjoy the day, but THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

7. Bill4bass

Bill4bass New Member

Happy Birthday, Jimmy!! Many, Many more to you.......Bill

8. Debbie N

Debbie N New Member

MA.
    Happy birthday Jimmy. 5 more years for me then the big 21! have a piece of cake for me. Stan

9. Billw

Billw Member

Happy Birthday Jimmy and may God Bless you in all that you do! Bill Willis