1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Learn-Train and Take-Over My Taxidermy Biz in GERMANY

Discussion in 'Training' started by Buck Black Forest Eyes, Nov 1, 2006.

1. As you may of heard I'm now making Taxidermy Glass Eyes. Who Cares ?..Well,In an effort to give me more time to persue this, we are looking for a younger person who is willing to live in Germany and slowly-but surely take over my established Business.
    For info E- mail us at michael.rodgers@web.de
    Thank You
    Michael Rodgers

2. Thank you ! You have mail !
    Buck...

3. Offer Pending !
    Thank You !

4. I have a Pending offer, but you can e-mail me too ! Pending means that I'have an offer, but maybe your's is better?

5. Brad

Brad New Member

Buck , who are you talking to ? all I see are your posts . ???

6. He don't want his name on here !

7. Were both on at the same time, parallel to Taxi-Net..I'm also boppin back n forth on Taxidermy-Talk Forum.
    Love those chat-rooms !
    Buck...

8. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Michael Rausmeussen wants it Buck....wait isn't he your son ??? You could justvwill it to him ;D

9. Here we go!!! ;D

10. Holmes had to resurrect this one didn't he ??? :D :D

11. bill@hogheaven

bill@hogheaven New Member

Michael (guttin stick) & Buck can merge their imaginary supply & taxidermy businesses. A new empire born.

12. Wouldnt you have hated to have took this job and move to Germany. ::)

I knew it was here, Ive just been waiting for a good time to bring it up. ;D

13. I hear EJ Made a Bid on it!!!! :D

14. You know the funny thing is, we all know damn well that Buck was talking to himself. ::) No one was making bids and he was raising the drama. It's frickin' hilarious. :D

15. Tom Cruickshank

Tom Cruickshank The History Channel says I'm "creepy"!!

Maybe our good friend Tommie Reliford?? ;)

16. michael p.

For some reason I can picture his goofy ass sitting at the computer with a sock puppet & a bottle of bourbon while typing this post. It's friggin hilarious!! ;D

17. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

I love these posts ( Bucky and Michael R) I only read them for there excellent entertainment value.

18. bill@hogheaven

bill@hogheaven New Member

Michaelp....is he in his underwear as you picture him?

19. michael p.

Oh God no Bill!! But I bet he was in his underwear when he was giving his phone # out to all those little kids on the "Scary" site.