1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Fish Training in PA

Discussion in 'Training' started by GBRUCH, Sep 5, 2006.

1. GBRUCH

GBRUCH "I am nothing without christ".....John 15:5

I have limited dates available through the late fall/winter months(December,January,February) for fish training in my studio from advanced to beginners.

GaryBruch ;D
    Bruch's Fish Taxidermy
    www.bruchsfish.com
    717-834-6501

2. I have never been up to Gary's school to train but have been judged and sat in many of his seminars.
    I can only say there is a reason he is World Champ.
    Gary is a great guy and by far one of the most knowledgable fish taxidermists out there.
    If your thinking learning or advancing you fish work this is the place to go.

3. Richbo

Richbo 2nd place is the first loser!

Gary,

Looking forward to giving you a call once I return from Iraq. It is almost over, I should be home to Harrisburg sometime mid-October - just in time for archery season! Yea! Anyway, I will give you a call so I can get dates and prices. Looking forward to getting started. Thanks.

Rich

[email protected]

4. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Rich,

Godspeed and thankyou for serving our country. ;)

5. GBRUCH

GBRUCH "I am nothing without christ".....John 15:5

Hello Rich
    I look forward to talking with you in the near future. Be safe and God Bless.

Gary Bruch :)

6. DaveT

DaveT "But with God all things are possible"

I just wish I had the time because Gary is definately one of those folks, as it Mr. Krane, that I would love to spend some one-on-one time with to see what they see. Perhaps someday

7. Joe Z.

Joe Z. New Member

Gary that is a nice looking Brown picture there with your replies. Can you post the whole picture? Thanks Joe Z